Please read these Terms and Conditions Carefully.
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) outlined below, contains the terms that govern your access, use, rights and obligations in relation to access to information and purchase of products through www.easychichomes.com (the “Website”) run by Easy Chic Home Ltd., a United Kingdom company based at: Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, UNITED KINGDOM (“Easy Chic Home,” “we,” “us,” or “our”).
These Terms and Conditions are the “Agreement” between Easy Chic Home, and you or the entity you represent (“you”).
You represent to us that you are lawfully able to enter into contracts (e.g., you are not a minor). If you are entering into this Agreement for an entity, such as the company you work for, you represent to us that you have legal authority to bind that entity.
By accessing the Website, purchasing our products or services, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
1. About Easy Chic Home
- a) Easy Chic Home sources and retails a wide variety of home products such as but not limited to storage unit, tables, beds etc. (collectively, “Products”).
- b) In addition, we also provide complimentary interior design services (“Services”) to our clients.
2. Accessing and using our Website
- a) Anyone can access our Website. However, purchase our Products or Services, you will need to register as a User by signing up and creating an account. For that purpose, you must be at least 18 years of age. To create an account, please go to the Sign-Up
- b) You are not eligible to access and use our Website if we have temporarily suspended or previously terminated your access to the Website and we have not expressly authorised you in writing to resume using it.
3. Account registration
- a) You can sign up and create your account on the Sign-Up page. During the registration process, you will be asked to confirm your acceptance of this Agreement.
- b) You must make sure that all the information you provide when you register with Easy Chic Home is true, accurate and current and complete. If you change any of your registration details (e.g. email address, postal address), you must update your account.
- c) Your account is for your personal use only. To help us maintain the security of Easy Chic Home, you must keep your login details confidential. Please do not share your login details with any other person or leave your device unattended whilst logged into Easy Chic Home as you will be held responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account (with or without your knowledge) as a result of doing so.
- d) If you become aware of any misuse or unauthorised use of your login details, then you must inform us immediately by sending an email to us.
- e) In the event that you have, or we have reason to believe that you have breached, or will breach this Agreement, we may terminate or suspend your registration and/or access to Easy Chic Home and/or to any content made available on Easy Chic Home.
4. Online Account
- a) Once you register for an account, we will send you a welcome email containing a link to activate your account. You must click on the link contained in the welcome email for your account to be activated.
- b) After activating your account, you can login by using the username and password used during the registration progress.
- c) Your online account will contain personal information about yourself, order details (if any), and other important information.
5. Our Products
5.1 Product Pricing, Availability
- a) Prices for the Products are indicated on the Website. When purchasing any Product, the price then indicated for such Product shall apply. Please note that we may revise the Product Prices from time to time, without notice.
- b) We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any Product or line of Products, with or without notice.
5.2 Manufacturer Disclaimer
All of the products sold on this Website are made by their respective manufacturers. Products and companies referred to are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies or mark holders.
5.3 Products Colour Disclaimer
- a) Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, the images of the Products on our Website are for illustrative purposes only.
- b) We cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the Products, the received Products may vary slightly from those images.
6. Our Services
In order to purchase our interior design Services, you will need to first Contact Us.
6.2 Service Quote
- a) After receipt of your message, we will provide you with a free consultation by phone or email, in order to discuss with you, in detail, aspects of the Services you require, include specifications, preferences and other pertinent information.
- b) After the consultations, we will prepare a Service Quote as per the details discussed, and email it you. The Service Quote shall, in addition, contain additional terms and conditions related to the Services you’ve requested.
6.3 Service Quote Acceptance
- a) To become a binding Agreement between you and Easy Chic Home, you must accept and approve the Service Quote in writing through your own signature, and thereafter email the Service Quote back to us.
- b) The Agreement for the requested Service(s) will take effect on the Date you sign the Service Quote, and will remain in effect until we complete the requested Service, in accordance with the terms and conditions specified in the Service Quote.
7. Payments for Products/Services
- a) Payment can be made by Visa, Visa Electron, Visa Debit, MasterCard, or PayPal. You must be able to confirm that the credit/debit card or online account that is being used is your own, or that you have been specifically authorised by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it.
- b) All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to Easy Chic Home, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT.
- c) All credit/debit card transactions on this site are processed using secure third party online payment gateways that encrypt your payment details and other transaction data in a secure host environment.
8. Data Protection
- a) At Easy Chic Home, we adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Website.
- b) Sensitive and private data exchange between the Website and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Website is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
9. Additional Provisions
9.1 Easy Chic Home Website Content
- a) All of the content on the Website is owned by (and all copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property rights in that content shall at all times remain vest in) Easy Chic Home and is protected by copyright law and other intellectual property rights.
- b) Easy Chic Home content includes any information or other material found on or via Easy Chic Home, including without limitation text, databases, graphics, videos, software and all other features found on or via the Website.
- c) We make our content and any UGC available through the Website for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may view Easy Chic Home’ pages and content online and print a copy of this Agreement for your records. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use any of the content on Easy Chic Home without our prior written consent.
9.2 Third Party Links
- a) You acknowledge that Easy Chic Home may include links to third-party Websites. We do not review these third-party Websites nor have any control over them, and we are not responsible for the Websites or their content or availability.
- b) We do not therefore endorse, or make any representations about them, or any content found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of these third-party Websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
9.3 No Promises; Disclaimer
- a) We only promise that we will operate Easy Chic Home with reasonable skill and care.
- b) Otherwise, the content and services available on Easy Chic Home are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable, we disclaim any and all promises, warranties, conditions, or representations relating to Easy Chic Home and its content, whether express, implied, oral or written. In particular:
- i) We do not make any promises as to the truth, accuracy, integrity, quality or completeness of the content or information that appears on Easy Chic Home and you should not rely on it being accurate, truthful or complete.
- ii) We are not responsible for verifying the ownership of any content posted or uploaded onto Easy Chic Home.
- iii) We cannot guarantee and shall not be liable to you in relation to the performance or reliability.
- iv) You agree that your access and use of Easy Chic Home and its content is at your own risk. We do not have any knowledge of, or control over, the particular purpose(s) for which the information and content available on Easy Chic Home is used.
- a) You agree only to use Easy Chic Home in accordance with this Agreement.
- b) You agree that you will compensate us (and our employees, officers, agents and suppliers) in full for any damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees we incur that arise out of any breach by you of this Agreement or any liability we incur as a result of the use of Easy Chic Home by you and any other person that uses your account with your permission or as a result of your negligence.
- a) We may terminate your access to the Website and online account without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you.
- b) Reasons for termination include, but not limited to:
- i) Breach of the terms of this Agreement
- ii) if we are advised by our legal counsel that your use of the Website and/or submitted UGC violates any jurisdictional laws.
- c) All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
11. Force Majeure
Easy Chic Home shall not be liable to you for any breach of its obligations or termination under this Agreement arising from causes beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, fires, floods, earthquakes, volcanoes and other Acts of God, terrorism, strikes or government regulations.
12. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
- a) You agree that the laws and regulations of the United Kingdom govern this Agreement, its subject matter, and any claim or dispute that you may have against us.
- b) You further agree that any disputes or claims that you may have against us will be resolved amicably and in good faith between you and Easy Chic Home, prior to resorting to binding Arbitration in accordance with the arbitration rules and procedures of the United Kingdom.
- a) We may modify or change any part of this Agreement at any time, without prior notice. You can review the most current version of this Agreement by clicking on the “Terms and Conditions” hyperlink contained on the Website. You are responsible for checking his Agreement periodically for any changes.
- b) If you continue to access the Website after we make any changes to this Agreement, you are signifying your acceptance of the new terms.
14. Entire Agreement
This Agreement, together with other applicable policies available on the Website, constitutes the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between you and us regarding its subject matter and supersedes any and all previous understandings and agreements, whether written or oral, regarding such subject matter.
15. Contacting Us
If you have any questions about the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, please feel free to Contact Us.